- Zombie Virtual Run 2020
- 24 September - 30 October 2020
- Closing Date
- 30 Oct 2020 11:59 pm
- Event organiser
- MARKETEERS UiTM JOHOR
- Social Media
Fees shown Inclusive of Courier Fee
Zombie Virtual Run
Terms and Conditions
1) Zombie Virtual Run is organised by Marketeers UiTM Johor and it is open to everyone who has a valid address in Malaysia.
2) Participants can run right after the registration until 30 OCTOBER 2020 to complete the run. Where participants can split the distance to as many times as they wish, but if there are more than 10 pictures, they are required to combine some to the pictures to fit into 10 uploads.
3) Entries are non-transferable.
4) All T-shirts measurement are subject to 1-2cm tolerance.
5) Runners’ T-shirt size is strictly based on the size selected by the participant during registration, any request of size change will not be entertained.
6) All merchandises’ colour, design and material may be different from illustration and are subject to change without notice.
7) Submission of results must be submitted anytime before 30 OCTOBER 2020. All submission is to be submitted to the Google Form link below;
Zombie Virtual Run Google Form link: https://forms.gle/nFXkiWK2jzE2Cang8
8) Once participants registration is done, there will be NO refund even if participants are not able to participate due to whatever reason.
9) Participants must be certified fit to participate in this event. The organiser (Marketeers UiTM Johor) shall not be liable for any accident, injuries or mishap that happen in participating the event.
10) All payments are to be collected in Ringgit Malaysia and it is based on the current conversion rate of the day. The conversion rate is subject to currency fluctuation.
11) Participants agree to provide accurate, true, current and complete information about the Participants. The Organiser may contact the Participants time by e-mail or text message. Any notice sent to the e-mail address registered with the Organiser shall consider as received by the Participants. If the Participants provide any information that is inaccurate, untrue, not current or incomplete, or the Organiser has rights to suspect that such information is inaccurate, untrue, not current or incomplete, the Organiser may suspend or terminate the Participants’ registration and fees will not be refund.
12) If there is a returned of parcel to whatever reason; upon request, the organizers will arrange to resend the parcel but the delivery charges will be borned by participants.
13) Any address changes after registration will incurred additional charges.
14) The Organiser reserves the right to use any photographs (including those of Participant), motion pictures, recordings, or any other media records of the Event, for any legitimate purpose including commercial advertising and distribution to the Organiser.
15) The organiser has the rights to amend the Terms & Conditions at anytime at its sole discretion without any prior notice.