- Malaysia Virtual Run 2021
- 18 June until 24 July 2021
- Closing Date
- 24 Jul 2021 11:59 pm
- Event organiser
- Persatuan Rekreasi Wilayah Malaysia
- 012-6148477 (10am-6pm)
Fees shown Inclusive of Courier Fee
Untuk memuat naik bukti larian , klik link ini : https://bit.ly/MalaysiaVirtualRun2021
Tempoh Pendaftaran : 18 Jun - 24 Julai 2021
Tempoh Larian : Sehingga 25 Julai 2021
Tempoh Muat Naik Bukti Larian : Sehingga 1 August 2021
Tempoh Persiapan Pos Kit Larian : 3 Minggu SELEPAS tarikh tutup
MALAYSIA VIRTUAL RUN 2021 - Terms and Conditions
1) The MALAYSIA VIRTUAL RUN 2021 is organised by PERSATUAN REKREASI WILAYAH MALAYSIA and it is open to everyone who has a valid address in Malaysia.
2) Participants have 25 days from 18 JUNE 2021 to 12 JULY 2021 to complete the run. Where participants can split the distance to as many times as they wish, but if there are more than 10 pictures, they are required to combine some to the pictures to fit into 10 uploads.
3) Entries are non-transferable.
4) All T-shirts measurement are subject to 1-2cm tolerance.
5) Finisher's Tee size is strictly based on the size selected by the participant during registration, any request of size change will not be entertained.
6) All merchandises’ colour, design and material may be different from illustration and are subject to change without notice.
7) Submission of results must be submitted anytime before 20 JULY 2021 . If participants are unable to submit the result before 20 JULY 2021, they will be considered as disqualified and will not be entitle for any of the rewards. Therefore there will be NO delivery of any medal or T-shirt. All submission is to be uploaded here: https://bit.ly/MalaysiaVirtualRun2021
8) Once participants registration is done, there will be NO refund even if participants are not able to participate due to whatever reason.
9) Participants must be certified fit to participate in this event. The organiser PERSATUAN REKREASI WILAYAH MALAYSIA shall not be liable for any accident, injuries or mishap that happen in participating the event.
10) All payments are to be collected in Ringgit Malaysia and it is based on the current conversion rate of the day. The conversion rate is subject to currency fluctuation.
11) Participants agree to provide accurate, true, current and complete information about the Participants. The Organiser may contact the Participants time by e-mail or text message. Any notice sent to the e-mail address registered with the Organiser shall consider as received by the Participants. If the Participants provide any information that is inaccurate, untrue, not current or incomplete, or the Organiser has rights to suspect that such information is inaccurate, untrue, not current or incomplete, the Organiser may suspend or terminate the Participants’ registration and fees will not be refund.
12) If there is a returned of parcel to whatever reason; upon request, the organizers will arrange to resend the parcel but the delivery charges will be borned by participants.
13) Any address changes after registration will incurred additional charges.
14) The Organiser reserves the right to use any photographs (including those of Participant), motion pictures, recordings, or any other media records of the Event, for any legitimate purpose including commercial advertising and distribution to the Organiser.
15) The organiser has the rights to amend the Terms & Conditions at anytime at its sole discretion without any prior notice.
How To Run in Virtual Run
Virtual runners to register with RaceXAsia Registration Portal page.
The Organizer encourages all who intend to sign up for this Virtual Run category to complete their run before 13 July 2021.
Runners are required to upload proof of their runs together with runner’s details at Malaysia Virtual Run 2021 google form link: https://bit.ly/MalaysiaVirtualRun2021
Proof may be in the form of phone screenshoots of your preferred running apps, image from your wearable devices or treadmill screen that clearly shows both distance or steps. Images uploaded must be in JPEG format.