- The B Run 2019
- The Beer Factory Hartamas
- 24 November 2019
- Flag Off Time: 5.00pm
- Closing Date
- 20 Nov 2019 11:59 pm
- Event organiser
- The Beer Factory
Category (For Non Muslims Only)
5km Men/Women Open (Non-Muslims aged 21 years and above) – Run & Free Flow Heineken 0.0
Fees is SUBJECT to admin fee
THE B RUN 2019
Event Date : 24 November 2019 (Sunday)
Flag Off Time : 5.00PM
Venue : The Beer Factory Hartamas, Kuala Lumpur.
Date of Race Kit Collection
Date : 23 November 2019 (4.00pm to 10.00pm)
Venue : The Beer Factory Hartamas, Kuala Lumpur.
NOTE : STRICTLY NO RACE KIT COLLECTION ON EVENT DAY AND AFTER EVENT
1) Men & Women ( Non Muslims Aged 21 Year’s & Above ) – 5KM
2) Finisher Medal for All Runners who have completed the Run (for all categories)
3) Special discounted rate for bFest (bRun after party) available in outlet purchase * first come first served basis
4) PA Insurance for all registered runner’s Only.
Terms & Conditions
THIS RUN IS STRICTLY FOR NON-MUSLIMS AGED 21 AND ABOVE ONLY
i) Please log in to www.racexasia.com for online registration.
ii) Whilst every reasonable precaution will be taken by the organizer to ensure the participants safety, participants are strongly encouraged to go for a medical examination and/or consult their medical officer prior to registration and before the actual race day.
i) There will be NO refund if the event is cancelled for reason of force majeure i.e. due to occurrence of incidents that are beyond the control of the organizer and which renders it impossible or unsafe to hold the event.
ii) No refund if any runner’s fail to collect their race kits during the race kit collection date.
iii) Runner’s are NOT allowed to demand for any race kits on or after race day.
5.On Race Day
i) Runner’s are required to wear the Event Tee on event day.
ii) All photos and video recording taken before, during and after the run is the property of the organiser and shall use for current and future official run and other promotions.
iii) The organizer reserve the right to delay the commencement of the race in the event of heavy rain or thunder storm or extreme weather condition. Should the heavy rain, thunder storm or extreme weather condition persist after delay, the organizers reserve the right to cancel the race without any refund. In the event of heavy rain or thunder storm or catastrophic or natural disaster resulting in a postponement or cancellation of the above event, the organisers shall not be held responsible for any claims whatsoever in any form made by any individual or parties concerned.
6. In case of any disputes, the decision of the organiser shall be final and conclusive. No appeal or correspondence will be entertained.
7.Closing Date for Registration
Before 10 November 2019 or when registration is full (limited to 1000 runner’s only) ; whichever is earlier.
For any general enquiries pertaining to this run, please contact :
Tel : 1800 180 505
Email : email@example.com
1. I have read, understood and accepted the Terms and Conditions applicable to The B Run 2019 (the “ Event”).
2. I fully understand, acknowledge and agree that I enter the Event at my own risk. I accept full responsibility and assume full liability for all such risks including any mishap, body injury, death, damages, accident, ill-health and hereby release and hold the Organiser harmless from any liability arising from my entry into the Event.
3. I hereby represent, warrant and undertake to the Organiser the following with full knowledge that they shall be relied upon by the Organiser in accepting my participation :-
• My personal particulars disclosed herein are true, accurate and correct;
• I have no medical condition that would affect my safety and physical well-being arising from my participation in the Event and that I am medically and physically fit and competent to participate in the Event;
• I shall fully abide by the Term and Conditions of the Event and any applicable law.
4. I confirm that the representations, warranties and undertakings stated in Clause 3 herein above are true and correct and I (and my heirs, successors and assigns) shall waive, release, discharge and undertake that I (and my heirs, successors and assigns) shall not make any claims or lodge any complaints whatsoever against Organisers, Sponsors or officials of the Event for the results of the Event and/or the lucky draw, actions taken by Organisers, any injury, death or losses/damages to property sustained during the Event.
5. Further I (my heirs, successors and assigns) shall indemnify and hold the Organisers, Sponsors, appointed officials/suppliers harmless from any claim, demand, proceedings, costs, expenses liabilities loss or damage (whether direct or consequential) made by third parties, arising from my breach of the representations, warranties and undertakings under Clause 3 herein above and/or breach of the Terms and Conditions of the Event.